Whether developing rawland drawings for a proposed site or inspecting existing issues such as roadway erosion, drainage problems, or slope failures, our engineers are experts at identifying the catalysts or potential catalysts of maintenance concerns and applying the most viable, cost-efficient solutions that best fit the site’s spatial, topographic, and geologic constraints.
Utilizing our historical experience in the roadway design and commercial site development sectors, Delta Oak Group’s partners got their start in the civil aspect of the telecommunications industry by taking on the most challenging sites from a spatial layout, topography, drainage, and earthwork standpoint. Hundreds of sites later and regardless of complexity or location, we pride ourselves on performing site-specific evaluations on EVERY site we inspect/design in order to create a truly tailored, constructible solution for our clients.
We welcome conversations with contractors, municipalities, and other project stakeholders, as we believe a holistic approach, from design through construction through long-term maintenance, is vital to produce the best solution for our clients.
Design/Plan Production Services
- Lease Exhibits, Zoning Drawings, Construction Drawings, As-Builts
- Rawland Site Design
- Colocation Design
- Technology Adds
- Site Selection/ Candidate Evaluation
- Engineer’s Estimate of Construction Costs
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Permitting
- Local Ordinance Zoning, Permitting, and Code Compliance
- Balloon Tests
- Photo Simulations
- Roadway and Earthwork Design
- Stormwater Management
- FEMA compliance
- Utility Coordination
- Site Inspections –Maintenance Concerns, Post Construction
- Drainage, Erosion Control Remediation
- Slope Failure Remediation
- 3rd Party Plan Review
- Expert Testimony
- Construction Oversight (Civil)